Recliner Gianna with vibromassage and heating kits. Available in two colors.
H. 102 x W. 76 x D. 75 cm
Availability: In stock
Deco Mobili Recliner Gianna
Recliner Gianna with manual relaxation function, refined design, specially designed for your comfort. Adapts to your needs thanks to the different reclining positions. Equipped with vibromassaggiante and heating kits. Relaxation chair massage is therapeutic, rehabilitation programs, sports and aesthetic. Available in the colours blue and bordeaux.
- Steel structure
- Microfiber lining of your choice
- Vibromassage kit included
- Cable control
- 3 recline positions (sitting, lying, lying completely seeds)
- Early reinforced mechanical footboard
- Maximum supported weight 130 kg
- 100% Italian product
- Vibromassage Kit: 4 massaging areas (back, lumbar, seat, calves)
- 8 vibrating Motors
- 8 massage programs
- 3 massage intensity (low, medium, high)
- For timed shutdown (10/20/30 minutes)
- Heating mode (back zone)
- H. 102 x W. 76 x D. 75 cm
- Seat depth open: 153 cm
Shiatsu, ancient Oriental discipline (literally means "finger pressure"), has very positive effects on research of well-being both physically and psychically. is the art of "healing with the touch of the fingers". Shiatsu gives immediate benefit, making it one of the best ways to combat stress. The manipulation acts on the nervous system, especially the parasympathetic (which determines the instinctive and uncontrolled actions), inducing a State of relaxation, with benefits that affect physical level; in fact, such a strong psychological tension it is always a very physical intensity, think for example to annoying stiffness of muscles that always accompanies the situations of high stress.
THE PROPERTIES OF SHIATSU MASSAGE
- General action on the body
- Regulation of muscle tone
- Increase of the venous and lymphatic flow
- Expansion of local gauge of capillaries
- Activation of nerve tissue and hormones
- Reflex actions on internal organs and skin
- Sedative in general
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MASSAGE IN ARMCHAIRS
- Kneading (impastante or rotary motion)
- Stretching (elongation)
- Tapping (tapping)
- Knocking (patted intermittently)
- Pressotherapy legs
The order will be processed by our logistics service, through the best-specialized partners in dealing with fragile product.
Shipping costs will depend on volume weight (the value is given by a conversion factor that translates volume into taxable kilograms).
To calculate shipping costs add products to the cart and specify the postcode.
The products ordered will be delivered with packaging at street level. Assembly and delivery at floor are excluded. All costs for any additional services are charged to the customer.
Please contact Customer Support for special needs on deliveries: email@example.com
(During the summer, or before Christmas, delivery times may be delayed because of reduced service by couriers).
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
The Customer, within 14 days of receipt the purchased goods, may exercise the right of withdrawal.
The customer must send the formal communication of withdrawal before that period expiry.
For more information on product's return and the right of withdrawal, please see our Terms and Conditions by clicking here.